KARE payment terms
All bookings are confirmed on receipt of 50% advance payment.
If a guest wants to block a specific room during his/her stay at KARE, the management reserves the right to request the full payment to hold the room. (Subject to availability).
Your programme will only start after receipt of the full payment, on arrival.
Payment can be made in Cash, Card, Cheque or through an online bank transfer.
We accept Visa & Master card.
We do not accept American Express card.
KARE cancellation policy
Reservation can be cancelled by contacting the KARE Health team in advance.
Refunds will be made according to the date of cancellation. (Please refer to the Refund Policy below).
The refund balance cannot be adjusted towards the purchase of any Products or Medicines.
All refunds that are issued, in line with our policy, are issued as a credit note that can be utilized at KARE Ayurveda & Yoga Retreat anytime within a year’s time. Please retain this credit note as you will need to produce this in the future to redeem your credit. This Credit Note can be redeemed by a friend / relative with prior intimation of at least a month to the management and this is based on Management discretion.
- No refund if there is no show.
- 50% refund will be issued if cancellation is effected between 7 and 15 days prior to the check in date.
- 75% refund will be issued if cancellation is effected between 15 and 21 days prior to the check in date.
- 90% refund will be issued for all cancellation effected before 21 days.
- In case of the trip being cut short due to any reason after arrival, No Refund will be given.
- All payments of Refund on account of cancellation (where applicable) shall be made only in Indian rupees since remittance out of India in Foreign exchange is not permitted by Reserve bank of India.
Make yourself a priority. You deserve it.
KARE Treatment and
How to reach here