What information do we collect?
We collect the following information that you provide to us:
- Communication between KARE and you (we may send you service-related emails)
- Company Name
- Log file information
- We collect the information that your browser sends when you visit our Website. This log file may contain information such as your IP address, browser type, browser version, the pages of our Website that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time you spend on these pages and other statistics.
How do we use this information?
We use all information we collect to support and improve our Website by:
- improving and testing the effectiveness of the website
- mapping the statistics, such as the total number of visitors and traffic on the website
- solving or diagnosing technical problems
- testing or developing new products and functions
- informing the visitor about the acceptance of his order
- informing the visitor about the progress of his order
- the information is shared with the project owners for which the funds are collected so that they can keep the visitors informed and can deliver
- any ‘rewards’.
- We may use your information to contact you with newsletters or marketing and promotional purposes that may be of interest to you. You can unsubscribe from this communication by clicking on unsubscribe.
How is this information shared?
We will not rent or sell your (personal) data to third parties.
Change of control
Legal request and prevention of damage
Based on a legal request, we are entitled to access your information and to save and / or share this in response to a legal request (such as a search warrant, a court order or writ of summons). We are also entitled to store and / or share your information when we believe it is necessary for the detection, prevention and reporting of fraud or other illegal activities and to protect us, you and others. Information we receive about you may be opened, edited and retained for a longer period of time when this is necessary due to a legal request or obligation, an investigation into our terms and conditions, policies or to prevent other damage.
Security and safety
KARE has taken appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect your data against loss or against any form of unlawful processing. We use security measures to ensure that information is secured on the Website. However, KARE cannot guarantee that the information on the Website will not be opened, disclosed, changed or destroyed. You are responsible at all times for managing the e-mails between you and KARE. We are not responsible for the functionality, privacy or security measures of any other organization.
Your information can be transferred and maintained on computers and / or servers located outside the India and where data protection laws may be different.
In accordance with the law, KARE does not store personal data for longer than necessary for the realization of the purposes for which it is collected or processed.
Inspection, corrections and right of objection
If you want to access your data or if you want to change or delete your data if it is incorrect, irrelevant or incomplete, you can contact KARE by sending an email to email@example.com or sending a letter to:
KARE Ayurveda & Yoga Retreat, Pune, India
Third-party applications, websites and services
Our website does not specifically or consciously request information from people under the age of 16 (“Children”). If we discover that we have collected personal information from Children without the consent of their parent or guardian, we will take steps to remove this information from our servers. If you suspect that your child has provided us with personal information without your permission, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.